All catalogue items are generally available from stock.
We produce also special tools in any special size.
Solid carbide slitting saws
- fine teeth
- large teeth
- extra fine teeth
- Ø 8.0 mm up to Ø 160 mm
- thickness 0.1 mm - 6.0 mm
Solid carbide discs
- finished bore and faces, ready for the teeth grinding
Arbors for slitting saws
- for slitting saws with bore Ø 3.0 mm - Ø 22.0 mm
- round shank Ø 5.0 mm - Ø 20.0 mm
- nut clamping from front or back side
Micro end mills
Our micro end mills are mainly dedicated to the watch industry, the jewelery and the micro mechanical industry. As cutting length is perfectly adapted to each need, these micro end mills are particularly efficient and wear resistant in production.
- micro engraving mills with flat end starting from 0.02 mm and radius from 0.04 mm
- micro end mills starting from Ø 0.10 mm
End mills for finishing
Our end mills are mainly dedicated to the finishing in watch and micro mechanical industry.
- end mills Ø 1.0 - 6.0 mm with sharp corner, with 30°, 45° and 60° spiral.
- ball nose end mills Ø 2.0 - 6.0 mm
- end mills up tp Ø 12.0 mm with reduced shank to Ø 6.0 mm
- chamfering mills Ø 0.5 - 8.0 mm
Micro drills and precision centering drills
- centering drills starting from Ø 0.5 mm, very thin front grinding for a perfect centering geometry
- micro drills starting from Ø 0.4 mm